Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's cold outside.

I'm staying in today and getting some things done.  The kids and I have done some cleaning and some laundry and we've got dinner in the crock pot so now I'm trying to get the Christmas shopping done (on-line) and then maybe we'll watch a Christmas movie together and drink hot chocolate.  There is a little bit of snow on with a little bit of ice underneath it so we haven't gone anywhere today.  We might venture out later on this afternoon after we get some road reports.  Meanwhile, I'm enjoying being home after several busy, busy days in a row. 

At the party last night there were several questions about homeschooling.  I hope I answered them well enough.  No we don't have to test.  I think we're doing pretty well.  No, the kids don't miss school.  Yes, they see their friends a lot.  Etc.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails