Thursday, December 16, 2010

Trying not to waste the day, but feeling lazy.

It's my day off from work and I'm trying to get some things done.  I have gotten a few appointments made and a few things cleaned, but not that much really.  We had an ice storm last night ,but it wasn't as severe as the last one that left us without power for 9 days.  This one has left us stranded in our house though, I'm afraid.  We want to go skating tonight but I don't know if we'll be able to leave our driveway.  :-(   I'm not sure how to check that either.  I mean if the van will go part of the way down the hill, but then I hit a tree .... ?!  Anyway, we don't have to make that decision for a few hours, so  we'll wait and see what the temperature is, I guess.

I'm almost done with the onerous job of Christmas shopping.  I have one thing I need to take back and exchange because I bought the wrong one and my daughter and I might make some crafts to make some of the gifts more personal if we get time.  Otherwise, we just need to wait for UPS to deliver them.  Ooh, I hope they can get up our driveway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails