Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trying to get it done today.

It's 3:00 in the afternoon and I am just getting started on work.  After I had my husband drive me over here this morning, the cable was down again and I had to go back home.  Before we left earlier today though my husband did salt the top of my mom's driveway which is a steep hill.  That helped and I was able to drive myself back over here this afternoon to start on my full day of work at 3:00 p.m.  After I get done here, I need to go to town and pick up my Walmart site-to-store merchandise and take some movies to the library.  I'm trying to hurry and beat the winter storm that is on the way.  It is supposed to snow again tonight so we may have to stay home for a while after this.  All of the kid's activities have been canceled this week.  They haven't been enjoying that, but what can they do?  They like the winter weather so they just have to take the good with the bad.  Personally, I want to move someplace tropical. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails