Thursday, October 09, 2008

Yes, I'll still be homeschooling.

To answer some questions in my comments section, this job is only 20 hours a week and we will definitely be continuing with homeschooling. We'll homeschool in the morning and I'll work in the afternoons. One of my concerns is that I'm the only one who drives the kids to 4H, skating, game night etc. and I will try to work around that as much as possible. So our lives are going to change with me working outside the home again. The younger 2 kids are worried a little bit but I think they'll be fine. They don't have any memory of me working outside the home, so it will take some getting used to.

In homeschooling news, more of our constant adjustments, I took out some chores and added in more exercise for the kids. Getting enough exercise and eating right is a constant struggle around here, so we're always working on that.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on the new job!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you & you all fall into a nice routine real soon. When do you start?

Freakmom said...

You are right, they'll be fine. It might take a few weeks but everyone will find a new groove and it will be a new normal. (Like homeschooling is ever "normal" - HA.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails