Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged.

Here are the rules: 1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog-some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. I was tagged by Amy at Little Treasures. So let's see, 7 random facts:

1. I graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a degree in Child and Family Studies, which was basically useless and then I got a transcription diploma from a correspondence school.
2. I find it very difficult to think of random facts, even though my brain is a very random kind of brain.
3. I love to play the Sims 2 and play it too much.
4. I have double jointed hips and can put my palms flat on the floor from a standing position without bending my knees.
5. I used to hate onions but now I crave them. I know, it's weird.
6. I have a store on Cafepress. (Sorry, just had to throw in a free ad!)
7. I use a lot of exclamation points when I type emails and blogs. (!)

If you want to be tagged, you're tagged. I know, it's cheating, but I really need to get to work today! (There I go again with the exclamation point!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG....that's too funny about the exclamation points because I do that ALL the time too & now that you've mentioned it, it's gonna drive me nuts.


Ha....I used a period at the end of that sentence plus I refrained from putting an exclamation point after my 'Ha'. :-P

:)De said...

Very funny! I use dot dot dot alot in my typing... I guess I am afraid to end a sentence as I think I will never get to finish all of my thoughts. I too was very addicted to Sims 2, but broke the habit when I started using my laptop more which was not fast enough to play it. I have one whole neighborhood where everyone is related to the original family that I put there. There are now 4 generations of DaBrowns. I love that game.
Peace,
:)De

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails