Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not up to par.

I'm not sure why, but I'm not feeling good this week. I don't know if it is related to the procedure I had done Friday or not. I've got some weird pain that is kind of in my abdomen and kind of in my back and kind of in my hip. I'm not sure where it is originating from but it really hurts. I've got some pain killers that the doctor gave me the other day for my procedure, but if I take them, I can't work or drive, so I've not been taking them. There's really, truly nothing I want more than to just take 1 and lie down and be left alone for a few hours, but instead, I'm typing 18 minute long renal consults by a doctor who says "um" a lot and urging the kids to get their schoolwork done. We've got a homeschool group planning meeting tonight that I want to go to. I don't want to go to the doctor, but it might come to that if I don't feel better. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I'm so sorry that you are hurting. Have you tried halfing one of the pills and taking it. You might be able to get some relief and still function...give it a try!

Freakmom said...

Hope you are feeling better today!

((gentle hugs))

Anonymous said...

Praying you feel better soon! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails