Sunday, October 21, 2007

Working.

september292007 083
This is one of the pictures my daughter took that did not have a cat or a dog in it, so I thought I'd share.

As far as this weekend goes, we got through another foster care class. I think we really lucked out by going to another county and getting these instructors because they're really good. That took up most of the day yesterday. For today, I'll be working. My job now only seems to have a decent amount of work on weekends for some reason. I hope this is just a temporary thing because I really don't want to have to change jobs.

For tomorrow, we've got a co-op tomorrow with our homeschool group and Mad Science is going to come and do a science class. We're all looking forward to that.

Meanwhile, I'm off to work.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So glad your foster care class went well. Hope y'all have a fun field trip...can't wait to hear all about it! And BTW, LOVE the fall picture & I SO understand about ONE without a cat or dog in it! HA!! My hubby asked one time if that was ALL we ever took pictures of?! (that's ALL Ashley ever takes pics of!!);-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails