Monday, October 29, 2007

Report.

The field trip to the museum of Art and Craft was great. The kids made an animal out of polymer clay, wood, fabric, ribbons, wire, etc. A good time was had by all, I think. My youngest son who hasn't been in a classroom situation had a slight problem with the teacher telling him what to do at first, but we had a little talk and he decided to listen to her. Funny how that works. I can't share pictures of the creations right now because my camera is not working. I might see if I can get my husband to take some pictures with his camera so I can post them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the Museum of Art and Craft? I know we live in the same general vicinity and this sounds right up my son's alley. Thanks, jennybell

Fatcat said...

It's in downtown Louisville, right next to the Louisville Science Center on main street.

They're having a free workshop on January 3rd. They also have art camps for kids and all kinds of stuff.
www.kentuckyarts.org

Anonymous said...

Hi Pauline,
I am home and have some Civil War books to list for you. I bought all of the books, and if you can't find them, I will mail them to you for you to use. I would like them back.

"behind rebel lines" by Seymour Reit - The Incredible Sotry of Emma Edmonds, Civil War Spy It is absolutely fabulous!!

"Shades of Gray" by Carolyn Reeder another great book.

"Blue and Gray" Martin F. Graham awesome pictures, information. I love it.

A Library of Congress book "Civil War" by Martin W. Sandler Great photos, painting and information.

"The Civil War Chronicle" William C Davis - has the best time lines, great photos and a ton of information.

Trina read "Red Badge of Courage" Stephen Crane. She didn't like it and I haven't read it yet.

I am serious if you want to borrow them I will send them to you.

I hope this helps!!
Bunny

Fatcat said...

Thanks Bunny! I'll see which ones our library has first.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails