Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Break continued.

september292007 075
We did have fall break yesterday and it's looking good for today too. I have several things I need to do and youngest son has a doctor's appointment mid-day at 1:00. I think we may even stay 'off' until Monday. The public school kids around here took 7 or 8 days earlier this month, so this shouldn't put us behind them in the number of days. I do like to finish in late May or early June about the same time they do, but hey, we can take an educational field trip on a Saturday or Sunday to make a day up. We have been watching Mythbusters, is pretty educational, although I'm not counting the hours or anything!

When we start back we'll be covering the American Civil War in our history lessons, so I've been looking around for some good books to read to go along with it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, you can come to Appomattox for a field trip to go along with that. We'd be happy to give you the 'guided' tour!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

When I get home, I have a few that Trina and I read I will list them for you. I think I read them more than she did!!
Bunny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails