Saturday, September 22, 2007

Zoey and Sammy's bad day.



Zoey and Sammy (our kittens) were both neutered the day before yesterday. Today, they seem fine, although they are both sleeping a lot. Zoey has decided that she wants to sleep on top of our cat carrier that my daughter left outside on the deck, once she had smashed it flat. Her little belly looks pitiful, but she's still cute as can be. One of the ladies at the vet's office just fell in love with our little Zoey and kept talking about how cute she is.

As for me, I'll be working all weekend, as long as there is work. Blah!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Awww...hope they're both feeling better real soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor little babies!! I remember when Patches (dog) was fixed....it is sad.
As for the work....weren't you just bummed you didn't have any???
There is just no pleasing you!!! LOL!!
I am just kidding!!!! I hope you know me well enough by now, to tell when I am joking!!
It does suck to have to work on the weekends!! I used to work at local grocery store Publix and worked every weekend.
I hope you can get the work done quickly and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Bunny

Fatcat said...

The only thing I mind is that my paycheck is going to be really, really, really short, even if I do work all weekend. Yeah, that's me, whine when I do have work and whine when I don't, LoL.

It has been that kind of week. Don't tell my youngest or he'll ground me for whining, like I've been threatening to do him!

Anonymous said...

Mum is the word!!
I am so glad that I have found you my dear, dear friend!!! You don't have any idea about the wonderful impact you have on my life!!!
Please know that you are greatly appreciated!!
(Canyou tell my emotions are running on high??)
Honestly, you have touch me deeply and I am so happy to have found you!
I understand about the paycheck....had to charge groceries this week and I hate to do that!!!
I ground you from doing......housework!!!!
Have a great weekend and remember it's a whole new week!!
bunny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails