Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday.

I can't believe it's Thursday already. The days are just zooming by. September's almost half over. How does this happen? We're plugging right along with American History. We just finished studying the battles of the American revolution and will start on the formation of the new government.

I'm still not doing very well with my lists and my motivation. I did exercise yesterday, but it's been kind of hit and miss. Maybe today will be the day I jump back up on the bandwagon. Don't hold your breath though.

Yesterday, my youngest son stubbed his toe, not too long after he had scraped his leg on the exercise bike. He said "My lower half is not having a good day today."
Hopefully, his upper half was. LoL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails