Monday, September 17, 2007

To all my readers ...

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments on my post yesterday. I feel so encouraged! Now I'll probably blog so much you might wish I'd stop! I've got to hurry this morning because we're going on a field trip to Locust Grove in Louisville.
http://www.locustgrove.org/index.htm We were just talking about George Rogers Clark the other day in our studies, so hopefully a trip to his sister's house will make history 'come alive'. I didn't plan this trip, it's with our homeschool group and it's a substitute trip because the other trip we had planned today fell through, but it wouldn't have fitted our study and this one does. Cool, huh?

Anyway, I've got to get in the shower, but thanks again for helping me know I'm not 'talking' to myself. ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails