Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Notebooking. (Can you tell I'm proud of them?)




I've got work downloading from my job, but I'm taking this little break to share some more notebooking pages. These are all my daughter's more recent ones. I'm not sure what my youngest has done with his notebook at the moment; (I worked from morning to night yesterday and the house is upside down) but here are hers. She's doing such a good job on them. The bonus with notebooking is that they are neat enough to get shown to people and every time they get shown to someone, it ends up being a review. I heard my daughter telling her dad all the battles of the Revolutionary War when she was showing him her pages earlier and he was quizing her about what the stamp act and the intolerable acts were. Cool.

The top one is the word Revolutionary and she's made a kind of a crossword with the battles of the war going across the word Revolutionary. The second one is a lift the flap page about the constitution. The third one is an illustration of the 3 branches of government, judicial, executive and legislative with drawings of the white house, the capital and the supreme court. If you click them, they'll enlarge. I'll try to get some better pictures.

* These are supposed to go in a 3 ring binder but my daughter doesn't like that they are "bumpy" and so, keeps hers in a drawer in the little plastic homeschool organizer thingy we got this year. My son's are in a binder. I can't comment in the regular comments section for some reason.

3 comments:

Amy said...

These are so cool....can't really see them that well....can you tell us about them. And when you say NOTEBOOK pages....do y'all keep these in 3-ring binders or just make a booklet-type deal or put in folders? I'm trying to decide what to do with the pages mine are doing about the planets/solar system. Maybe I should post some of those on my blog too. ;-)

Daisy said...

I think getting to do the review is one of the best parts. Just helps them retain what they've learned.

Amy said...

OK, thanks for sharing.....right now, I am just putting the pages they each do in a folder. Will probably just put them all togher in booklet form when we are all done with the unit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails