Sunday, September 16, 2007

A few things.


I tell you, I've kind of lost my spirit for blogging now that I've lost my best reader/commenter. I miss Henny Penny and all her other aliases. It's difficult to feel that one is talking to oneself, but here goes anyway.

Earlier today one of our kittens was playing with 'half a mouse' as my daughter described it. I asked which half and she said "the back half" in other words,
"a mouse butt." This was funny to us at the time.

Later on, my oldest son was complaining about his socks. He's very picky about socks. I guess this was an older pair, washed many times and maybe we hadn't used enough fabric softener. He said that they felt rough and kind of "crunchy". My youngest, on hearing part of this conversation said "You gotta wash your socks Dude!" LoL. He's just recently started throwing the word Dude into a lot of conversations. It's funny!

Tomorrow we have a field trip so I don't really have to do any planning for that, other than picking up peanut butter and jelly for sandwiches, which I've already done, but maybe I'd better do some planning for Tuesday? Then again, maybe not. It's my day off and maybe I should just enjoy it.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, please don't lose your spirit for blogging....I just recently found your blog & have been reading every day! I so LOVE your way of homeschooling....so like our family! Was just thinking today that I would love to email/chat with you! So, please continue with your blogging!!

Anonymous said...

I second the motion for you not to stop blogging!!!
I am sorry that I haven't commented more, but am just way to busy!!!
Thanks for all the useful websites you have posted!!
I vote for you to take the day off and enjoy it!!!
Where are you heading for the Field Trip?? I hope the weather is nice for it and that you all enjoy!!
Keep on blogging!!!
Bunny

Donna said...

I agree with the previous posters, Please don't stop blogging!!!!!!
I go to your blog every morning to check out what you guys are up to : ) I really enjoy the way you homeschool - I would like to know more about the methods you use & how you go about it. It seems your children are really getting something out of all your hard work.
Donna
http://homeschoolingsunnyflorida.blogspot.com/
Keep up the great work : )

Fatcat said...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you guys! I feel so much better. Sorry about the whining in the post!

Fatcat said...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you guys! I feel so much better. Sorry about the whining in the post!

Daisy said...

If you blog it, I will come. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you I appreciated your comments on my blog and we have started a timeline that will go around our "schoolroom"! Thanks for the great tips! Keep blogging! I'll put your link on my blog. Homeschoolers have to stick together and help ach other out with great ideas, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails