Sunday, December 03, 2006

Staying Motivated.

I am still using my morning list to stay motivated. I've lost count of how many days it has been now, but, other than weekends and holidays, I've been exercising and doing light cleaning in the mornings, getting the dishwasher and laundry going every day. I normally might get to all of this stuff throughout the day (except exercising!) but I'm trying to establish a habit of getting up and getting it all done first thing so that I don't have to worry about it all day long and won't procrastinate about it. I'm encouraged about how it is going. I've noticed that I feel better when I exercise and that makes me feel motivated to keep it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about doing a few jumping jacks while you're changing the laundry from washer to dryer? *LOL*

Keep up the good work! *Yay*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails