Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Now that I'm back ...

I guess I should blog! We are in the midst of preparations for Christmas, doing school and I'm adjusting to a new computer system at my job, so it's been pretty busy around here. As the excitement builds for Christmas, it seems to get more and more difficult for the kids to get their schoolwork done, but we keep trying because we want to get done some time this year, LoL. We are still working from the same checklists I made back in October and I am still doing my morning routine every day. It's been how long now? Almost a month I think? Maybe only 3 weeks, but that is still a record for me. I'm thinking of making the kids lists and my list a litttle more stringent in January when we come back, adding at least 1 new chore to everyone's list. I'm sure that will be popular!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails