Friday, December 22, 2006

The Carnival of Homeschooling, Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve and the last day!

The Carnival of Homeschooling is at Principaled Discovery. Take a look.

My kids are counting down to Christmas and now it has gotten so close that they are saying it is Christmas Eve, Eve, Eve. It is so funny when they do this. They are finishing their last day of school before the break today and the undercurrent of excitement is running high.

I'm working and trying to get used to the new computer program and only going at about half my usual speed. I hope it gets better. The lack of progress is frustrating!

That's it for today, our last day of our normal routine for a while. I hope it won't be too difficult to get started back in January.

One last thing; can anyone recommend a good independent study high school program? Please!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails