Monday, March 13, 2017

Frustrating Job Search.

It's really difficult looking for work.  I had a series of interviews last week with a company and today they let me know that they weren't going to hire me.  If they had wanted to hire me, it would have been a difficult choice for me because it was a long commute and the pay was not nearly as high as I had believed it would be when I applied.  Of course, I didn't find out about the pay until the 3rd interview.  :-(    The rules of etiquette forbid me from asking about the salary until I am told what it is, usually with the job offer.  I appreciate at least that they talked to me about it in one of the interviews, with the pay being about 5 dollars an hour less than I was expecting.  Anyway, it's frustrating and I hate it.

I feel like this.
Marshall's Pep Talks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails