Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cleaning and organizing.

That's what we're doing.  I'm unemployed for pretty much the first time in my life; I'm not homeschooling or taking care of mom or little kids anymore and I have a lot more time on my hands.  This is good for my house; I am getting a lot done.  I've got so much stuff in my closet, it's incredible and yet you can still step in and look around to find what you need.  I've cleaned out all of the kitchen cabinets and drawers.  I've cleaned the linen closet.  I've touched up paint and varnish.  We have visitors coming for Thanksgiving and that gives us an incentive to try and make it look nice.  This weekend, we will be building front porch steps and painting the bathroom (which is actually already in progress).  I've been cleaning and generally organizing for weeks.  We got the bunk bed moved and now we have to figure out what to do with my husband's office   It's exciting and a little stressful.  :-)
Tonight I'm going out with friends and tomorrow I'm going to a baby shower.  This weekend we are working at the store where we sell crafts.  It's been a crazy busy November so far.   It's a beautiful day and my helper, youngest son, has taken off to go lie in his hammock for a while.  I may have to mobilize him to get back in here and finish his work!  This makes me feel kind of like I'm still homeschooling.  :-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails