Thursday, October 27, 2016

Tiny Home Improvements.

I've got a little can of white paint and I've been going around making improvements to our house in tiny ways.  I need to repaint most of the house, but I don't want to/don't feel like I have time to, so right now I'm doing touch-ups here and there.  I tell you, having dogs and children is hard on a house.  :-)  I took pictures and sent them from my phone to my computer because I prefer blogging on the computer for ease of typing, then I carefully saved them naming them paint 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.  I was pleased with the paint job that I did yesterday and wanted to share it, but I cannot find them on my computer.   My photo file skips from "Outback" to "Pam" and I can't figure out where paint went.  So just imagine my baseboards and window sill looking a tiny bit better and there you go.  

Today, I've got to go to the grocery and a few things to do to get ready for the fall festival at church.  My son and I had dentist appointments today but the dentist called and rescheduled us!  :-)  So since I can't share the pictures I wanted to share, here are some random ones.


The Ohio River.  The thing that looks like a ghost sailboat is a piece of paper reflecting on the car window.

Duncan.

Squinch.  You can't see her mustache in this picture.  :-) 

The sky above my house.

Our front door (which also needs to be painted but probably won't be.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails