Monday, October 10, 2016

Back to Square One.

I hate square one and here I am again.    I have had a couple of job interviews and basically was offered one job, but it was driving elderly clients to the doctor's office and my husband didn't want me using my personal vehicle for that, due to insurance costs and wear and tear on the vehicle.  The other job, they decided not to offer it to me, but asked if they could keep my resume on file in case they had another opening in the future.  So here I am, at home.  For the most part, I  like being at home.  I'm enjoying spending this time with my kids who will be leaving the nest soon enough.  Youngest is planning to be at college next year.  I just would like to have some income.  :-(

Sigh.

Maybe I'll find something soon.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails