Sunday, December 06, 2015

Work related funny.

I use word expansion software to make my production as a medical transcriptionist faster.  Most of the time, I just leave it on, which makes for funny searches sometimes in search engines.  For some reason on Shorthand , I have heros expand to hemorrhoids, so today, I searched on Amazon for The Legend of Zelda, Triforce Hemorrhoids.  That's going to be funny when the have a meeting about what people searched for ...

I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done without too much whining this year.  So far, I've bought one thing, so, so far, so good.


3 comments:

:)De said...

Hey how are you? Miss reading regularly, but my crew keeps me so busy that I barely have time for much else. Still in KY and loving it here so much that I am looking for a small piece of land to purchase. Hope all is well.

Fatcat said...

It's great to hear from you! I'm glad you are enjoying it here in our great state!

Fatcat said...

It's great to hear from you! I'm glad you are enjoying it here in our great state!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails