Thursday, December 03, 2015

Christmas is coming!

I'm starting to have my yearly Christmas shopping panic attack.  I haven't even started yet.  The Christmas tree is behind schedule this year, but it finally got finished last night and when I got up this morning, the stockings had been hung on the wall with care, reminding me that I need to get some things for them too, which I hadn't even thought about!  Eek!

Does anyone panic about Christmas shopping like I do?  I do it every year.  I think I need some kind of intervention!

As I have went on through the day, working and going in and out of the kitchen/living room area, I realized that my Christmas decorators not only got the tree up last night, they decorated a bunch of other things; the entertainment center, the stove hood, the kitchen light fixture, the doorways and a mirror in the entry way.

It makes me smile to see the house all decked out.  :-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails