Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Birthday.

This is me a few weeks ago on Mom's birthday.  
Today's my birthday.  I've been thinking about what I want.  It's been a rough year and I feel like that song they play on Christian radio "I'm alive, even though a part of me has died."  Some birthdays you can only celebrate just making it and being alive.

That's said, I'm putting my want list here on my blog because my husband reads my blog and he's really the only one who has any chance of getting me any of the things I want, because the kids don't have money.  :-P


  1. That thing I mention every day that I want.  You know what it is.  
  2. The pool up and going.
    Doesn't it look wonderful?
  3. A break from medical transcription.  A good, long one.
  4. The outside of the house, especially the porch made over, with pictures, so I can put it on my blog.  :-P 
    Front Porch.
  5. A rocking chair or one of these porch swings.    
6.  Raspberry plants.  

7.  A vacation.  
8.  Cake.
9.  Art canvases.
10. Picture frames.  

My wants are simple and expensive.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails