Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday, January something, 11th that is.

We've got a lot to do today.  Hopefully, we will not see the inside of a hospital today for any reason.  We do hope to see the inside of a movie theater, because I promised the kids we'd go to one today, but we'll see.  We've got several other things on the agenda, including a party for my beautiful new niece's christening.

I've found a new author that I really like and checked out 5 of her books from the library so I kind of want to sit and read for the next few days!   I was reading last night while my gas was pumping, leaning on my van!  That makes pumping gas seem to go more quickly.  I may have to see if the library has any of them in audio versions so I can clean my room while I'm listening.  These books are really not for kids ears, so they can clean their rooms while listening to something else.  Hey, that sounds like a plan.  I'd better check out the library web site.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So...do tell....who is this new author & what have you been reading. Like I need anything new to read....I still have a Beverly Lewis book sitting upstairs that I started & haven't gotten back to yet since I got into the Twilight books.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails