Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spur of the moment decision.

The other day, I just decided, spur of the moment, to email the owner of my old company and ask/beg for my old job back.  Within a couple of hours, I got a call back and within 2 days, I'm working again!  I'm excited about it.  I know I had reasons for leaving this job, but they seem insignificant now, considering that I don't have to get dressed up and go out in the cold to do it.  Now I just need the courage to tell my boss at the hospital that I will be leaving in 2 weeks.  Since I've already started the at-home job, I'll be working both for a while. 

4 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Wow that would have taken guts! LOL So glad it worked out for you though. That is just wonderful!

Freakmom said...

Good for you! I'm so glad things are working out. Don't worry about your hospital boss. He/she will find someone. Lots of jobs don't work out, it is much better for them to find out now than say 9 months down the road.

Congrats!!

Donna said...

That is fantastic news! You already sound so much more like your old self in your post.... I'm glad it is all going to work out for the best.
Best Wishes : )

Amy said...

Oh, I am so happy for you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails