Friday, January 09, 2009

Home now.

We're home now. Everyone got to sleep in their own beds last night. It was great. Today I've got to work so back to the same hospital I've just spent 3 days at. :-) I wish I'd taken my laptop and tried to do some homeschool planning, but I didn't. I guess we'll start school Monday even if I don't have any time to plan! I didn't mean to take a 3 week break at Christmas, but oh well, these things happen. We will get done in June, it looks like.

One thing that is funny about this break. I let the kids have unlimited screen time for the week after Christmas and then it got extended through the stomach flu and then because of Grandma being in the hospital and now they are sick of screen time (at least the older 2 are) and ready for some limits again. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails