Sunday, January 04, 2009

Still here.

I had to work all weekend so I haven't posted much, but I'm still hanging in here. I haven't yet got the stomach flu (knock on wood again). I did make it to church today. I realized this morning when everyone was talking how much I missed this Christmas season, the class party, the kids homeschool party, the Christmas play, the Christmas music cantata, the Christmas eve service (I was too tired from having to work that day). No wonder it didn't seem like Christmas. I missed half of it.

Hopefully, if my calculations are correct, (I'm not sure how the weekend scheduling thingie goes) I have 4 (!) days off. I'm going to use that time to try and find another job, to get my house cleaned up and to plan school. I've also got a bookstore gift card that I can't wait to spend. I hope this week's time off goes better than last week's did!

3 comments:

Perri said...

HOpe you are all well and ready to get back at it.

Amy said...

Sorry you guys have been sick....that always stinks, especially over the holidays! Praying that you will stay well & that you can find a better job that is a better fit for you & your family.

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails