Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday.

Sorry, I can't come up with a title today. Sometimes I just can't think of anything. I wanted to send a link to this article about kids needing outdoor time, which I thought was interesting. It gives me more incentive to throw them out the door. :-) Another link I wanted to share was for the Chinese Starfish blog. They are raising money to fund surgeries for infants with spina bifida, heart defects and cleft lip/palate and every little bit helps.

I'm working today. We've been out of work for 2 days but today there are a few jobs in the queue. I'm going through as many as I can as fast as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog this week when I googled transcription and homeschool. I no longer hs my kdis -- one is 19 and the other is in high school -- but I still do medical transcription from my home. I notice you say there are few jobs in your queue some days. I work for a co. out of NY. I live in CA. They are a hospital account and there is ALWAYS something in the queue. You could work 24/7 if you wanted. Not that anyone would ever want to... If you want to email me I can give you the name of the company and the contact info. They prefer grads of Andrews or M-Tec or those with more than 2 yrs experience. It pays .06 a line when you;re in QA and then it's either .07 or .075 when you're off. You're paid a penny more a line on weekends. My address is graragesale111@msn.com if you are interested. Great blog, by the way. Jennifer

Fatcat said...

Thanks. I'll think about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails