Thursday, April 03, 2008

My new organizational system.


Sometime this fall I bought myself this little Rubbermaid index card holder and I keep it on my desk. I find it works so much better than a notebook and despite being in front of my computer the majority of the time, I feel like some information is better stored elsewhere. So in here, I have doctor's phone numbers, the vet, the people in the homeschool group, words I commonly misspell for my job, blog ideas, Cafepress store ideas, numbers I can never remember and all kinds of good stuff. Also, I'm always pulling cards out of the back to write notes to myself. This and my indispensible calendar are my organizational tools. Not perfect, but better than my old system. I might have to move the kids attendance records to this too. That way, I can totally get rid of that notebook.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails