Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Moving right along.


Yesterday I wimped out on the eye doctor appointments. I cancelled them and went to my regular doctor instead because I wasn't feeling good. So those eye appointments are in a couple of weeks. Today I have an appointment at 1:00 with another doctor. I don't know how I ended up scheduling everything the same week. Anywho, we'll try to get the morning school work done before I go, along with my transcription work.

My daughter has really gotten into the Warrior series of books. They're about wild colonies of cats. She and her friends just love them. She had me stop by the library to pick up one for her yesterday and they didn't have it. She sent her friend an email that said, "only 3 more chapters of this book and then I will be BOOKLESS!" I know what she means. I feel lost without a book to read. My youngest decided that there should be a book lending service like Netflix but called Bookflix. Does anyone know if this kind of service currently exists?

2 comments:

The Reluctant Homeschooler said...

The public library!

Anonymous said...

they have the paperbackswap.com where you list 10 books, you pay shipping when someone wants a book you listed, you get credits to get other books.
I just listed 10 books, mailed one, but can't find what I want!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails