Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nothing much going on.

We are doing okay around here. Today for history we watched "One night with the King" which we enjoyed very much. Youngest son is doing better with not whining since I'm approaching his list differently, helping him get done instead of telling him to get it done, a small difference in attitude with a good payoff. We made bread in the bread machine again today. We're really enjoying that thing. Fresh baked bread is really wonderful. Also, I'm really understanding the phrase "the best thing since sliced bread" now, because it can be really difficult to slice. The loaf we made today was very good and sliced really well. It might be the receipe we use most. I haven't branched out much. I've made white bread, wheat bread, potato bread and today's sweet buttery bread, but that's it so far. I wonder if there's any way to make a cheesecake in there .... hmmm.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love hot yeasty bread with butter! *Mmm*

I'm sorry, but when I read that you watched One Night with the King, I thought you were watching Elvis! *TeeHee*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails