Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fair.

The other day, youngest son and daughter were playing some kind of a game that was on our king sized bed. My computer desk is right next to the bed, so they often play on the bed while I'm working. My daughter went into the other room for a little while, then youngest son called her back in here. She came back in, but instead of getting on the bed beside him, she jumped on top of him and laid down on him. I heard a small voice coming from underneath her. He said "I guess that's fair. I was in her spot." I guess she'd better enjoy this time when she's bigger than him, cause the way he's growing, it doesn't seem like she's going to get to enjoy it for long!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's cute! I love the things kids say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails