Friday, March 16, 2007

Learning Lessons

I've learned a lesson this week in what doesn't work for youngest son. Okay another thing that doesn't work. He's not doing well with just handing him a list and asking him to get it done. I'm going to have to sit down with him and help him through it. The way he's getting it done now is at the last minute, whining, rushing through it and not doing an adequate job. It has been frustrating for everyone in the house, I think. I know it has been for me and him. I guess I need to go back to the drawing board, trying to figure out how to fit it all in. Sigh.

Youngest son has also learned a lesson this week. Last night, I took them roller skating and on the way home, he announced "I'm learning lessons I don't want to learn!" We asked what he meant and he said, "I think I'm getting a B+ in falling down!"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

B+? So, he hasn't mastered the skill yet? Better take him back to the rink! *LOL*

http://justlisa.blogsavy.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails