Monday, March 19, 2007

It's Monday and I don't want to do anything.

I've got to print out our lists and get busy, but I've got no enthusiasm this morning. My Monday schedule may be very light this week, LoL. Let's see: Drink Coffee. Eat Breakfast. Drink More Coffee. Note: This must be completely done by 11:00 a.m. I've got one cup of coffee down already, so I'm 1/3 of the way there, LoL.

We had a very busy weekend with a birthday party, company over and had to take Max to the vet. He's been eating the dog food that was recalled. We took him off of the food and now we're praying he doesn't get sick. On Saturday when I took him, the vet said he was fine. She did blood work and it was normal, so we're hopeful no damage was done to his liver or kidneys. This kind of thing is scary!

I guess I'd better get started exercising and cleaning, darn it. I really don't want to today.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear that Max is okay! :o)

http://lisaishere.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails