Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tagged! I actually got tagged!

It was a month ago, but I just noticed it today, so bear with me. Of course my family says "only 6?"

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here they are, in no particular order.

1. I thought the word misled was pronounced my-selled until 8th grade.
2. When I'm playing UpWords, I can't stand it if one letter is upside down, even if it doesn't make a difference in the way it reads, like N. My family laughs at me for this.
3. I once wrote myself a note that said "Feed laundry". This was sometime during the year after my oldest son was born when I was working a full time job frequently on 2 hours of sleep a night.
4. I almost never make up my bed.
5. My blogger profile lists my age as 250 years. I have no idea why it says that, but some days I do feel that old. (I am slightly younger than that).
6. My feet are almost always hot, not cold. I frequently sleep with them sticking out of the blankets at night.

Okay, I could go on all day, but that's 6.

If you read my blog, and you have a blog, and you haven't done this before, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Mama Heffalump said...

Judging from the pile of clothes pouring out of our hamper at all times, it looks like someone has been over feeding it! *LOL*

#4 is a biggie here. Can't make it when somebody is always in it! Me at night and Bennie during the day!

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed getting to know you a little better! *Smile*

Lynn said...

Hubby laughs at me because I stick a foot out from under the covers when I get hot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails