Thursday, January 25, 2007

Aquarium.

As I've mentioned, we decided to do the ocean unit that I had downloaded for free from the homeschool estore. I went to the library and got a bunch of books on the ocean and put some ocean videos in my Netflix queue, I've got plans to make some ocean-y crafts and thought about visiting a local pet store that has a pretty nice saltwater aquarium. But, today someone sent me an email saying that the Newport Aquarium is letting kids get in free for the next 6 weeks or so. That's about a 4 hour drive from here and now I want to go! I hoping my husband will think it's a good idea to take a field trip.

Reason I like homeschooling for today:
An overnight trip with the family can be counted as a FIELD TRIP!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kids get in FREE? Wonder how much they charge the parents? Googling...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails