Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Near Year?

I was going to get started back to school today. I told everyone at all of the family parties this weekend that we were starting back today. However, we aren't. I was up until 3:00 because I couldn't go back to sleep after being woken up and I slept until nearly 10:00 and I'm not going to do school today. In order for them to have to do school, I have to have gotten up early and done my list. I didn't, so they don't have to. We are going to get the Christmas tree down, find new homes for the new toys and get ready to start tomorrow. I'm going to spend some time looking at the notebooking pages I downloaded from History Scribe and play the Sims 2, which I got for Christmas. It's the last lazy day for a long while. I hope.

2 comments:

Mrs. House Mouse said...

Happy New Year!
I had planned to start back today as well, but, after an extended weekend of closet purging, I think we'll wait until next Monday. Shh... Don't tell Rosie! LOL

Lynn said...

Happy New Year!
I'm thinking of starting tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails