Monday, January 15, 2007

Feels like Monday.

Since I don't have work on Mondays, I scheduled more cleaning on my 'motivating mama' schedule. I hate it, but it needs to be done. My good idea to have the kids education hinge on my getting my housework and exercise done has worked like a charm. Other than Christmas break, I've been doing this since November 12, 5 days a week. Cool. (Of course, there was that one mess up last week, but we'll try and ignore that!) I'm not sure what is going to happen this summer and I don't really want to think about it!

I've revised the younger kids lists and added a couple of things they're not going to be happy with like multiplication drills! I still haven't decided how or when I'm going to add more fun stuff into our lessons but I'm still thinking on it. My choices are going with Konos, the same unit we've been supposed to be doing since October, but haven't, a different Konos unit, using the book Nebel's Elementary Education (which I got last week), doing a geography study or doing a history study where we left off. I'm not sure what is keeping me from making a decision. Maybe I'll draw straws?

I hate not being able to decide!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Drawing straws works for me! *Grin*

Lynn said...

I've been known to flip a coin. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails