Monday, August 15, 2005

The Physics Lesson.

Home*School*Home
Today, in our study of energy, we got into a discussion about Newton's laws of motion and did demonstrations of each one. I think my second grader is way ahead of where he needs to be (in science and history) but I worry that I'm not giving the other two kids what they need, so I'm going to look at World Book Typical Course of Study again to make sure. I know that if I did KONOS all 8 years, everything would be covered, but since I started late with the older two kids, I want to make sure they get everything they need to get, if you know what I mean. They also have requested, believe it or not, "more work". Okay, who are these kids and what have they done with my kids????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails