Friday, August 26, 2005

Conversations.

My preteen is going to have the big 1-3 next month and go from being a preteen to an actual teen. He has been telling me all kinds of things he wants for his birthday. Many, many things. Last night, he said "do you know what I want?" and I said wearily "everything and a cracker." My 7-year-old thought this was the funniest thing he'd ever heard but my daughter said "Wouldn't everything include a cracker?"

A few minutes later we were talking about biking. Mr. 7-year-old has gotten extremely good at riding his bike in just 2 days and speeds up and down the street. My preteen said he'd like to build a big dirt bike track to ride on and my 7-year-old complained that he can't ride on dirt, only on pavement. I suggested that he practice in the yard. He said "The yard has obstacles. Like the house. And bricks hurt."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog. It's fantastic.

If you are interested in your drinking water quality, check out my site on water purification systems. You'll find lots of information on water purification systems and related issues.

Anonymous said...

Get Your Word On
Everybody's blogging. Should you? Will blogging help jumpstart a literary career destined for stardom? A & E News: That's a Wrap Free Fallin' Flicks Last Flight Out Record Time In Tune The Arts & Entertainment ...
Satellite TV Michigan - Welcome to a Dishnetworth world of breaking news, Dishnetwork sports scores, Dishnetwork weather information, Dishnetwork TV and Dishnetwork movie buzz, convenient Dishnetwork customer service, Dishnetwork games and more-on-demand with Dishnetwork. Introducing Dishnetwork dish home interactive TV on Dishnetwork Channel 100*! All you need is your Dishnetwork remote control and you can get what you want from Dishnetwork, when you want it from Dishnetwork. Check out my site, it's all about Satellite TV Michigan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails