Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Fun.

Our board games group has temporarily lost our meeting space.  We are meeting at a restaurant tonight, hoping not to be too loud and get thrown out, but it's kids night here so I think we're going to be okay.  They are all crowded into a corner booth (9 of them!) Supposedly playing saboteur, but mostly just talking (as usual).  I'm about 3 tables away, keeping to myself, but I did tune in to hear them debate public schooling versus homeschooling.  At this point, we have 2 who have been exclusively home schooled, 4 who started in public and ended up in homeschool and 3 who were (or are currently) exclusively public schooled.  We just need some private schoolers to round out the discussion now.  😊

Okay, now they are talking about cats.

Now dogs.

I'm going to go back to reading and ignore them.   That's my role and I take it seriously.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails