Saturday, April 02, 2016

Making the most of my time.

I'm trying, while I am unemployed, to get my house cleaned up and with that in mind, I tackled the board game situation a little yesterday.  We sure do have a lot of board games.  I tried to talk the kids into letting me clear out all the homeschooling/office/craft supplies out of that cabinet and replacing it all with board games, but they are resistant to change and don't want to face the end of homeschooling any more than I do, so I am trying to figure out what to do otherwise.  So far, I've come up with having 2 shelves for them, one in the bedroom and the other one still in the kitchen cabinet.  We sure do have a lot of board games.


Today, I tackled our main storage area, my closet.  That is a nightmare and may take weeks.  I made a small dent in it today and will try to make progress throughout the week.  I just can't deal with doing it all at the same time.  I'd rather do a little each day and then switch to something else.  It doesn't help that  some of the stuff in there is from my mom's house and gets me all emotional.   :-p


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails