Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Wednesday.

So Monday I got another antibiotic and today I got another one.   Again, the culture was growing out something different.  I have no idea what is going on.  I just take everything I am told to take and keep trying to put one foot in front of the other, despite being very, very weak.  I managed to cook today and I worked on the new computer system at work I've been training for.  It's kind of a pain in the behind but I guess I'll get used to it eventually.  Meanwhile, my husband and kids have been doing a lot of my stuff for me.  The girl has been doing cleaning and my husband has been grocery shopping.  

I am glad that during this time of difficulty, we are homeschooling, which means we don't have to get up early, worry about missing the bus, homework or anything else school related.  The 2 high schoolers that we are homeschooling are reasonably well trained and get their work done on their own.  They do push on the deadlines a bit, but they get it done.   I am thankful for that. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails