Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Not as much.

I am not getting better as quickly as I would have hoped.  A couple of weeks ago, I was on an antibiotic that was actually working, but then I took the 10th day of it and the symptoms came back.  So now I am on the fifth day of a different antibiotic that does not seem to be working.  Bleh.  I am very weak and just want to sleep all the time.  Meanwhile, life just goes on.  Yesterday we had 4H and went out to dinner with the homeschool group which was great, as usual.  The kids are learning ASL and drawing from 2 really talented moms in our group.  

Today, I had to go to a different doctor for a different issue that is ongoing and I've put that off 3 or 4 times already, so I thought I'd better just go ahead and go.  At least that's over with now.   We are planning a baby shower for my nephew and his girlfriend and we are looking at the Sunday after Thanksgiving and that is December 1!.  Christmas is going to come so quickly after Thanksgiving this year.  We'd better get ready, it's coming.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails