Saturday, September 14, 2013

The fourth one.

Okay, after 2 days of the antibiotics I was on, it was switched again.  This is the fourth antibiotic that I have had ordered for me, though only the third one I have taken, due to a missed phone call.  I really hope that I feel much better soon and stay feeling better.  I felt pretty good on Thursday and was able to volunteer, but then on Friday, I felt worse again.  So who knows?  At this moment, I feel okay so I'm just going to go with it and try and get some work done.  I have been working through this whole illness, but due to feeling so bad and needing to frequently lie down, I have not been as productive as usual.  So now I need to get busy, but we are low on work today so I guess I'll have to see how it goes.  We are having some really pleasant cool weather today and the air smells like fall, though the trees are still green.  I really enjoy fall.  I hope I get my health back to enjoy it.  Health is one of things you really miss when it goes away. :-P 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails