Monday, September 09, 2013

Monday. :-(

I'm trying to work.  I'm trying to blog.  I'm trying to hang in there.  Sometimes though it is just stressful.  My brother and I are trying to work out/decide whether or not my mom's needs are pointing us towards an assisted living facility.  It is very sad and the weight of trying to make a decision is weighing on me very, very heavily.  Also I am sick and I need to make a doctor's appointment, but I'm trying to get the preoperative history and physicals typed at my job this Monday morning while simultaneously trying to arrange to visit my friend in the hospital tonight and trying to field 1000 phone calls (okay 3, but they all lasted at least 20 minutes) about my mom.

Calgon?

It's not even noon.

The kids aren't even up, much less doing school.  You'd think the phone would wake them, but it doesn't.

Sigh.


UPDATE:  It's afternoon.  The phone hasn't given me as much of a break as I'd like but the kids have gotten up and started school.  I am out of work and seriously considering trying to get a nap in  before going to the hospital tonight.   I wrote a note on my calendar in the notes section that said "Try not to go completely insane."  and I was going to take a picture of it with my new tablet and post it, but as usual, the darn thing baffles me and I can't figure out how. 

Blah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails