Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feeling better. Thank goodness.

I have been on my antibiotics for several days now and I feel so much better.  Thank goodness.  I still don't feel 100% but  I was able to volunteer tonight and I really enjoyed it.  I was also able to get some housework done before I went, which is the first time in a long time I have felt like doing any of that.  :-)   I don't like it, but it's nice to be able to do it without feeling like I'm going to pass out.  School seems to be going better this week too.  The kids don't seem to be leaving too much until Friday, but pacing themselves a little bit better.  We're settling into our rhythm for this school year I guess.

Anyway, that's it.  I don't have any profound thoughts today.  I'm too tired. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails