Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mom's night.

We had mom's night out with the homeschool group and we had a great time.  We went to the salvage grocery store.  They had some really good makeup and hair care bargains yesterday.  I got a hair thingy for the prom that is really cute and holds your hair in a bun with glittery beads and stuff, that is about 6 dollars at Walmart and it was 50 cents at the salvage store.  I got some super, super, super hold hairspray for 75 cents.  I looked it up on Amazon and it was 6 dollars.  I got 2 maybelline mascaras for 33 cents each.  I tell you, if you have a salvage grocery near you, you need to look it up.  (Look on Google maps and use the "Search Nearby" feature.)

After that, we went to Tumbleweed and had a lovely dinner.  The conversation ranged from why the boys won't mingle with the girls for prom and to Teaching Textbooks (and how much we all love it) to what classes we might do together next year.  After a while, we got really, really silly, then back to serious, then silly.  In other words, it was great.  They brought me a gluten free birthday cake with candles that spelled out Happy Birthday, plates and napkins and a birthday centerpiece and sung to me right there in the restaurant.  I just love my homeschool group.  :-)   Good, good times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails