Saturday, April 06, 2013

I thought Friday

was going really well this time.  I did work.  The kids did school and had a lot of outside time because it was really pretty and sunny and warm.  Then, we went to my mom's house to visit for a little while and then we came home to watch our Netflix selection which was season 2, disk 1 of The Mary Tyler Moore show.  I assumed (incorrectly it seems) that if everyone was sitting and watching the show with me, then everyone was finished with their schoolwork.  I was under this delusion until approximately 11:30 p.m. when someone handed me his spelling textbook and asked me to read him his spelling words.  It was only one subject and this only took a few minutes, but still!  I expect the work to be finished before the screen time starts. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails